Sidi Vertigo Boots for Men and Women
Features of all Vertigo Models:
- The patented and trademarked Vertebra System protects the rider’s Achilles tendon
- Replaceable thermoplastic resin ankle ball protection cup
- Bolt on (no Velcro!) replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad
- Replaceable nylon shin deflector plate
- Technomicro is used as a base material
- Closable air vent
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- All bolt on parts are replaceable
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit
- Dual compound sole
- Cambrelle lining
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining
- Shock absorbing heel cup
- Techno VR adjustable calf system
Note: This feature list is condensed. For complete details, take a minute to browse through Sidi’s information pages.
Free Sidi Socks with a Boot Buy! Yep, buy this pair of boots and you’ll get a free pair of Sidi Tech Road Socks, a $24 value.
Here’s the how-to:
1) Buy the boots
2) Get the boots
3) If a keeper, email us with your order number and we’ll mail you the free socks
4) If not a keeper, set up a return... no free socks for you.
Please Note: We can ship Sidi products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
These boots have the same basic overall fit as the Sidi Vertebra/Strada products, so if you’ve had fit experience with those, you’ll be fine with the Vertigo boots of the same size. The calf adjustment capability on these boots is very effective and has a WIDE adjustment range, so if you have big calves, this is your boot!
And in the foot area, this model runs true to Sidi’s size conversion chart and fits about like any other Sidi street boot style. Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page).
Sizes range from 37 Euro to 48 Euro which covers both men’s and women’s US size ranges.
Our Two Cents
Sidi’s Vertigo design is a breakthrough for race boot design. In addition to all the obvious safety features and the great styling of these boots, there are a couple remarkable new features. Sidi’s new calf size adjustment feature is just great. It offers a very wide adjustment range and the mechanism is easy to use. The calf adjustment is a great feature for those who would wear the boots with leathers tucked in sometimes, but then wear them under jeans other times, by allowing you to adjust the calf easily to be comfortable and have a good fit. The tops of the boots are cut slightly higher in the front than in the back which makes the fit very comfortable for riding and walking (probably have to try them on to see what I mean). The side zipper in this design is placed slightly more forward that in previous designs which makes them a bit easier to put on too. I also like the adjustable air flow port on the side. It looks sturdy and the mechanism works well. Of course you get the articulating ankle support design (as offered by about all good race boots these days), but Sidi has added an extra heel impact absorption. I’m no expert on the mechanics of this device, but it looks like and feels like it will be very effective. Click on the product images to read why Motorcyclist magazine named the Vertigo line its “Best New Product”.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Fantastic boots and on my second pair. Comfy for all day riding and with the vents open, even on hot days they've proven no issue for keeping your feet from cooking. Best part is the sole is technically replaceable on these as well, so the upper... (Read more...)