Sidi ST Boots
- An all new upper level sport boot features an easy entry system as well as the finest support and protection features
- External ankle brace system
- Composite inner sole
- Dual compound sole
- Sidi’s exclusive cam-lock buckle system for easy entry and boot removal while still offering a perfect glove like fit
- Bolt on (no Velcro!) replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe
- Lorica outer construction
- Removable arch support
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- Closable air vents on the foot outer
- All bolt on parts are replaceable
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allow a bind-free zip and improved fit
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining
- Replaceable, shock absorbing heel cup
- The ST can accommodate riders with up to a 15-inch calf diameter 12.5 inches above from the bottom of their heel
- Padded Achilles area
Free Sidi Socks with a Boot Buy! Yep, buy this pair of boots and you’ll get a free pair of Sidi Tech Road Socks, a $24 value.
Here’s the how-to:
1) Buy the boots
2) Get the boots
3) If a keeper, email us with your order number and we’ll mail you the free socks
4) If not a keeper, set up a return... no free socks for you.
Please Note: We can ship Sidi products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
These boots have the same basic overall fit as the Sidi Vertebra/Strada products, so if you’ve had fit experience with those, you’ll be fine with the ST boots of the same size. The calf adjustment capability on these boots is very effective and has a WIDE adjustment range, so if you have big calves, this is your boot! Sidi says they can accommodate up to a 15 inch calf. Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page). We feel the chart works well to choose a size based upon a US shoe size. We estimate the width of these boots to be “medium” or “D” width.
Our Two Cents
The Sidi ST motorcycle boots are an all new upper level sport boot, and I have to say I am REALLY impressed. These boots seem to have the perfect blend of protection, comfort, and convenience. The problem I find with some top level race boots, is they really aren’t very practical for street riders (unless all you are doing is aggressive canyon carving, etc). Race boots tend to be very stiff, and have a lot of adjustments and closures that make them cumbersome to get on and off. The ST boots, in contrast, have very easy entry, yet they are held securely on your feet at the same time. This is thanks to Sidi’s exclusive cam-lock buckles, which they brought over from their very successful dirt line. These buckles are the best in the industry. They are easy to operate, stay put when closed, and are very sturdy as well. There are two buckles on these boots, one on each side of the upper, with a very large adjustment range for different sized legs. Sidi claims that the ST boots can accommodate up to a 15 inch calf (12.5 inches above the floor). So for those of you with large calves, these are the boots for you! The ST boots feature more than just fancy new buckles though. The upper portion of the boot that folds down functions as a very sturdy ankle brace (take a look at the pictures we took, you’ll see what I’m talking about). After trying these on, I was very impressed with the amount of support that they provided. A replaceable shock absorbing heel cup and toe slider are nice features for those who like to push it, and a closeable vent on the side of the boot will help cool you down in warmer weather. We have taken quite a few photos of the Sidi ST boots here in our studio. So be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above to take a look!
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Received my new boots today, with this being my second pair of SIDI boots I knew what quality to expect. These are by far the most armored and solid feeling boots I have every owned, I am very pleased with the closing system. The fit is right on to the size and since I do not wear a wide fitting shoe they fit me just fine. (Read more...)