AGV Sport Silverstone Gloves (Size Medium Only)
- Lightweight long cuff sport glove intended for use in the summer
- Perforated leather-textile construction
- Polyester lining
- Silicone printed Clarino used in the palm for a better grip
- Carbon fiber knuckle protection
- Padded outer finger areas
- Padded and hard plastic palm protectors
- Reinforced layers at crucial areas
- Anatomical curved pattern for the best fit
- Adjustable Velcro wrist strap for a snug fit
- Single cuff closure in the wrist area
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major American based brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket, etc, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
In trying on the XL, if anything, I thought the gloves were roomy. Certainly not so much I’d advise you to buy a size smaller, but if you are between sizes and are forced to choose, I’d advise to go smaller.
Our Two Cents
The AGV Sport Silverstone gloves are a very nice, mostly leather long gauntlet glove for street riders. They have a sporty look and indeed a few features you’d find on racing gloves, such as the molded carbon knuckle guard. There is a “light duty” slider in the palm area of the glove similar to more robust armor pieces you find on later model race gloves and higher end street gloves. The body of the glove is mostly leather with some textile which is nice because it reduces the weight and breathes a bit. The palms are part leather, part synthetic suede which feels good and will give some grip on the controls. The gauntlet is adjustable and could possibly be worn over your sport jacket sleeve or inside a touring style sleeve. I won’t tell you the materials used in the glove compare to high end gloves, but they are nice and certainly look good for every day street use. And for the price, the materials, fit and features seem to be a good value to me. :: Paul, 06-06-14