Alpinestars Reflex Knee Guards
- Sold in pairs
- Asymmetrical design for a superior fit (this means there is a “left” and a “right”)
- Impact-resistant polypropylene structure
- Bio-Foam padding for comfort and cooling
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap system
- Extended panel along inner side of knee for additional safety
- Vented panels reduce heat buildup
Use with pants or suits that do not have knee protection or as an upgrade.
One size fits all.
Our Two Cents
The bulleted list above and the pictures (take the “View Larger Pictures” link above) pretty much say it all. The armor goes on easily, is comfortable and priced right.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Most impressive is the HJC CL-16 helmet, it comes with an anti-fog pinlock and the liner is super soft, didn't expect neither one from this budget helmet. The a* knee protectors are very sturdy, but not bulky, soft straps. And the SS mesh jacket... (Read more...)
The Gloves feel really comfortable and sturdy although a few threads were look (simple lighter fix) the Knee pads are very comfortable and light. but they feel strong and fit well with my Tourmaster response 2.0 boots. One problem I have is with t... (Read more...)