LeoVince Yamaha FJR1300 2001-13 LV One Evo II Dual Slip On Exhaust
Aftermarket Exhausts Are For Race Use Only
This exhaust is compatible with the factory saddlebags
- LV One Evo II E-approved slip on exhaust
- End cap material is Technopolymer with an opaque Black finish
- Stainless can has a Titanium look
- Stainless Steel AISI 304 internal components
- Matched to factory fuel settings
- Factory installed removable quiet insert included
- Carbon Fiber mounting bracket included
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Installation instructions
- Stainless Can/Black End Cap LV model #8287
- Carbon Can/Black End Cap LV model #8288
Read on for more details.
Our Two Cents
When replacing the OEM/stock exhaust, it’s a great time to upgrade to a high performance air filter like K&N or BMC.
This LeoVince slip on exhaust is matched to the motorcycles factory fuel setting so fuel injection remapping is not required.