Stop & Go Off Road Tire Repair Kit
- Five 4 1/2” “On the Wheel” Rubber Insertion Strips
- Three 1 1/4” Round Vulcanizing Patches
- Thumb Buffer
- Split-Eye Needle Insertion Tool
- Reamer/Rasp Tool
- Valve Cap with Core Remover
- Replacement Valve Core
- Tube of Rubber Cement 1/2” fluid oz.
- Four Steel cartridges containing 16 grams of 100% pure high-velocity CO2 gas
- Tire Valve Adapter with brass fittings
- Waterless Hand Cleaner & Towel
- Full Instructions
- Compact Vinyl Zippered Pouch (5” x 8” x 1”)
- Weighs: 14 oz.
Our Two Cents
The Stop & Go Off Road Tire Repair Kit provides you with the tools and materials needed to repair and re-inflate your tire on the spot. The enclosed Rasp and Split-Eye Tools allow you to plug your tubeless tire on the wheel. No bending or twisting is necessary. You simply push the plug straight into the puncture and pull the tool straight out. A twist of the Rasp tool inserted in the needle eye releases the plug. A valve cap/core remover and replacement core is included to insure that the re-inflation process goes well. Even a towel with waterless hand cleaner is included in this vinyl zippered pouch measuring 5” x 8” x 1” and weighing only 1 lb. This kit also features (4) CO2 cartridges and an adapter.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Finally got myself a set of Held gloves, for regular glove pricing! Unfortunately, they don't live up to my hype. The internal stitching dug into my fingers and hand painfully and they were really not better than the other name brands. However, I ... (Read more...)