Cycle Cynch Motorcycle Restraint
- Easy One person installation
- Safe and easy to use
- Strong, military grade materials used
- Designed by a motorcyclist
- Transferable between makes and models
- No permanent mounting hardware necessary
- Preferred by industry professionals
- User instructions included
- Designed for use with solid mount handlebars or clip ons
- Made in the U.S.A.
Our Two Cents
The Cycle Cynch Motorcycle Restraint is the best recommendation for transporting a motorcycle without the risk of damaging the front controls and grips. The adjustability in the cross strap allows the Cycle Cynch to work on a wide range of handlebar widths. Cycle Cynch does not advise using this on handlebars that are not solid mount or clip on style, if you have wide or high cruiser style bars tie down devices like this should not be used. The Cycle Cynch is made of heavy duty Nylon webbing that is double stitched in the high stress areas and the D-Ring anchor points for attaching the tie downs are integrated into the handlebar sleeve. Click the “View Larger Pictures” link to see more.