PSR Mario Single Sided Swingarm Stand
- Mario Single Sided Swingarm Stand is specifically designed for Ducati, Honda, MV Augusta and Triumph’s with single sided swingarms
- Compact Three piece design
- The Mario includes FOUR axle pins to accommodate Ducati, Honda, MV Augusta and Triumph’s
- Massive 2” and 1 1/2” steel tubing
- Flat Black finish with textured grip
- Powerleverage angled handle for easiest lifting operation guaranteed!
- Quick release removable handle
- Reversible feature allows wheel removal (stand on left side) or sprocket removal (stand on right side)
- Available in Black only
- Weight: 24 lbs.
Our Two Cents
Another well thought out addition to the PSR line up is the Mario Single Sided Swingarm Stand. If you ride a Ducati, Honda, MV Augusta or a Triumph, PSR had you in mind when creating the Mario. Featuring one of the most compact designs on the market, includes Four axle pins which makes this stand compatible with any Ducati, Honda, MV Augusta or Triumph that has the single sided swingarm feature. Even better, the stand is reversible so it can be used on either side of your motorcycle allowing wheel removal (stand on left side) or sprocket removal (stand on right side). I have used other bike stands on the market and have literally been able to put my entire body weight on the handle when trying to lift the bike. The Powerleverage handle provides the leverage needed for one man operation of this rear stand. It has a quick release handle for working in limited space areas, and a durable flat Black finish. PSR products are used by the Corona Extra Honda and Larry Pegram Ducati Race Teams. Click the View Larger Pictures link to see more photos of the Mario in use.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
New Enough Rocks. Disaster Averted: Alas Customer service is not a lost art! Here is why. On Sept 7th I ordered a Power Stands Mario single sided swing arm stand for my Triumph T595. On Sept 10th the box arrived. Man that was fast! One problem, th... (Read more...)