BikeMaster Universal Aluminum Rear Stand
- Constructed of aircraft grade Aluminum
- Fully polished, welded, and rust free
- High spec wheels capable of lifting the heaviest sportbikes
- Designed for use on most late model sportbikes
- Spool lifting hardware has an adjustable width range of 10” to 13.75”
- Swingarm lifting hardware has an adjustable width range of 9.5” to 12.625”
- Spool and swingarm lifting hardware included
- Some assembly required
Our Two Cents
The BikeMaster Universal Aluminum Rear Stand is designed for use on most late model sportbikes and should work well on many sport touring motorcycles as well. Constructed of aircraft grade, rust free Aluminum, this stand is lightweight while maintaining a solid and sturdy feel. BikeMaster includes spool lifting hardware and swingarm lifting hardware with this stand, the adjustable width range of each are listed above.
Some assembly is required, fear not, it’s simple. The raw Aluminum finish gives this stand a high tech look, but it also means you will easily find scratches and scuffs on this stand. Scratches and scuffs do not affect the integrity of the stand and we will not replace your stand if it shows up in this condition.