Noco G3500 Genius Battery Charger
- Designed for use on 6V and 12V batteries + small battery mode
- Designed for safety; Reverse polarity, short circuit, open circuit, spark proof, overheat, overcurrent, and overcharge protected
- VosFX Processor; Learn more
- Recovery Mode; Learn more
- Cold/AGM Mode; Learn more
- Variable Input Compensated; Learn more
- Auto Memory; Learn more
- HF/HE Switch Mode Design; Learn more
- Multiple Battery Chemistry; Learn more
- Fully Interactive; Learn more
- Rapid Charging Technology; Learn more
- Abnormality Protection; Learn more
- Extendable Connectors; Learn more
- Battery clamp connectors included
- Eyelet terminal connectors included
- Owner’s manual and user guide included
- Product registration card included
- Five year manufacturers warranty
Our Two Cents
The G3500 is a smart, 8 Step, fully automatic switch-mode battery charger and maintainer. The G3500 restores batteries to their original capacity, recovers slightly sulfated batteries, charges batteries in cold climates, rescues drained batteries and provides maintenance charging to increase battery life. A versatile battery charger that provides charging modes for both large and small batteries from 1.2-120Ah, such as Cars, RVs, Boats and Trucks, as well as for Motorcycles, ATVs, Jet Skis or Snowmobiles.
The time required for the G3500 to charge a normally discharged battery is shown below. Deeply discharged batteries may take longer to charge depending on the depth of discharge (DOD). The charge time is based on an average depth of discharge to a fully charged battery.
The above table is for reference purposes only. Actual data may differ due to battery conditions. The time required for the G3500 to charge a normally discharged battery is based on an average DOD of 50%.