Dynojet Yamaha Zuma 125 2009-12 DFC Fuel Controller
- Uses OEM style connectors and high quality wiring harnesses
- Small, lightweight and easy to fit on the bike
- Pre-programmed with DFC Power Maps specific to motorcycle make/model
- No computer necessary for modifying fuel management
- Fully adjustable computer compatibility for ultimate tuning and personalization
- Software is compatible with Power Commander maps
Our Two Cents
Through Dynojet’s Direct Injector Control, the fuel circuits on current models can be modified both richer and leaner than stock as much as -100% to + 250% in any particular area of the power spread with the DFC. Also, up to 10 pre-programmed Power Maps are adjustable to your preference.
Riders can select between a DFC Power Map, custom built maps, or even fine tune low, mid or high rpm ranges while sitting on the bike and without plugging in to a computer. Standard +/- 10% increments from selected map settings, different ranges are available using the supplied Control Center Software.
The Dynojet website is LOADED with information. www.dynojet.com
If you have any questions regarding the DFC or need troubleshooting assistance please contact Dynojet technical support at: 1-800-992-4993.