Dynojet Triumph Street Triple 675 2009-12 Power Commander V
Power Commander V Is For Race Use Only
- Race track proven technology
- No wiring modifications required for installation, O.E.M. style connectors are included and no permanent changes are made to the stock system
- Includes detailed step by step installation guide with photos
- Reduced size from PCIII USB
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%) equaling more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIII USB)
- One year manufacturers warranty (warranty period begins at date of retail purchase)
- Power Commander V module
- USB cable
- O2 eliminator
- CD-Rom Power Commander V software requires Windows XP/Vista operating systems
- Installation guide
- Alcohol prep pad
- Velcro (2)
- Power Commander decals (2)
- Dynojet decals (2)
- Dimensions: 3-1/8”(L) x 2-1/4”(W) x 5/8”(H)
Our Two Cents
Dynojets down-loadable map database is constantly being updated. They recommend downloading maps from their website, rather than using the CD-Rom that is included with the Power Commander V to ensure you are getting the most recent map available.
The Dynojet website gives you the option to choose maps based on brand of exhaust, stock or aftermarket air filter, etc… Downloading the map that best matches your motorcycles setup is the key factor for the Power Commander V to function at it’s full capacity.
The Dynojet website is LOADED with information, it’s the best resource if you are considering the Power Commander V.
If you have any questions regarding Power Commander V, downloads, or need troubleshooting assistance please contact Dynojet technical support at: 1-800-992-4993.