Nelson Rigg CL-1025 Sport Strap Mount Tank Bag
- Constructed of Top quality UV-treated Tri-Max® Ballistic Nylon with Fibertech accents
- Triple Threat strap mount mounting system
- Dual mounting capability
- Non slip/non scratch mounting base
- Reflective piping
- Map pocket
- Lined interior
- Internal organizer
- Built in port for charging cables or headphone cords
- Maintains shape when empty
- Heavy duty zippers with pull tabs
- Carrying handle
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- Rain cover included
- Nelson Rigg’s lifetime no hassle warranty
- Mounting instructions
- Tips for choosing the right luggage
- Calculate tank bag size on your motorcycle video
- Dual mounting feature explanation and video
- Main compartment dimensions: 12.00”(L) x 9.00”(W) x 6.00”(H)
- Capacity: 10.62 Liters
- Map pocket dimensions: 13.00”(L) x 7.00”(W)
Our Two Cents
The CL-1025 is a mid-size tank bag with the capacity for day to day necessities (depending on your situation). We were able to fit the contents of the commuter package or the day ride package in this bag with a small amount of room to spare.
The Triple Threat Mounting System is multi directional, providing endless possibilities for positioning the mounting kit in the best location for secure mounting of the bag. Compatible with more motorcycles than any other mounting system and by far the most functional on the market today.
This bag can be used as a tail bag by purchasing the TLPK-MT-20 Tail Bag Mounting Kit here.
This bag can be attached to Nelson Rigg saddlebags (aka “Dual Mounting”) by purchasing the TPKSB-MT-30 Tail Bag to Saddlebag Dual Mounting Kit here.
This mounting system can be converted to a magnetic mounting system by purchasing the MAG-MT-10 Magnetic Mounting Kit here.