Tour Master Select Tail Bag
- 600 Denier Carbolex construction
- Maintains shape when empty
- Easy access top loading main compartment lid
- Fleece lined interior
- “Dual Mounting” for solo use or in conjunction with the Tour Master Select Saddlebags
- Quick release mounting system
- Neoprene pad to protect the motorcycle
- Phoslite reflective piping
- Carrying handle
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- Rain cover included
- Dual mounting feature video
Read on for more details.
- Dimensions: 11.50”(L) x 14.00”(W) x 9.50”(H)
Our Two Cents
Rather than using the industry standard bungee cord with hook mounting system, Tour Master went with a quick release, loop strap mounting system on the Select Tail Bag. This is great for riders who don’t like bungees, it also opens up new mounting possibilities for motorcycles that were not compatible with the bungee style mounting systems. They incorporated the dual mounting feature into this tail bag so it can be attached to any Tour Master or Cortech saddlebags with the dual mounting feature to create a secure and convenient luggage system.
It was a VERY tight fit, but we were able to get the contents of the overnighter package in this tail bag
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Again as usual customer service at its best. The Tailbag is exactly what I was looking for on the Versys.