Chase Harper 4200 Hide Away Tail Bag
- Folds into a compact pocket for storage
- Zipper access to spacious main compartment
- Integrated adjustable bungee mounting system
- Nylon grab strap
- Exterior D-rings
- Dual top zipper with Two rows of stitching allow instant access to the interior
- Non slip/non scratch rubberized backing
- Seams are bound on the inside and stress points are bar tacked
- Available in Black and Red
- Backed by the Chase Harper 100% Unconditional Lifetime Warranty (Best warranty in the motorcycle industry!)
- Tips for choosing the right luggage
- Dimensions: 14.00”(L) x 9.00”(W) x 9.00”(H)
Our Two Cents
Chase Harper has luggage functionality dialed in. This bag can be stuffed into the small exterior pocket leaving you with a compact pouch 8”(L) x 5”(W) x 3.5”(H) you could literally put this in your jacket pocket when in the storage. The downside to this is that it will not maintain it’s shape when empty, see comments from Chase Harper below.
When stuffed into its own zippered pocket, the Hide-Away Tail Bag is no bigger than a paperback book. Unzip this little wonder however, and it unfolds to become a tail trunk capable of carrying a motorcycle helmet. Made of light, but very strong 500 denier pack cloth, it stashes in fairing pockets, tail sections or under seats.