Chase Harper 4100 B-Alaska Tail Bag
- Tough 1000 Denier Cordura Plus urethane coated Nylon construction
- Dual top plated YKK zipper with Two rows of stitching for easy access
- Non slip/non scratch rubberized backing
- Seams are bound on the inside and stress points are bar tacked
- Completely washable
- Carrying handle
- Quick release mounting straps included
- Rolls up small for storing but has big interior volume
- Backed by the Chase Harper 100% Unconditional Lifetime Warranty (Best warranty in the motorcycle industry!)
- Tips for choosing the right luggage
- Dimensions: 20.00”(L) x 11.00”(W) x 9.00”(H)
Our Two Cents
The Chase Harper B-Alaska Tail Bag is a simple but functional piece of luggage. You get a roomy main compartment with no dividers and the exterior compression strap system allows compression of the bag to match the load it is carrying. So even though this bag does not maintain it’s shape when empty, it can be compressed as flat as seeded for secure transport. The mounting system of this bag creates what seems to be a nearly endless amount of mounting options but… I somewhat disagree with general comments about fitment applications that are made by Chase Harper, see below. I believe the mounting options will decrease greatly when attempting to mount this tail bag on dual sports and cruisers.
Dual sport, sport, touring, cruiser, or ATV, the B-Alaska Bag can easily be installed on any motorcycle, used as an airline carry-on or helmet bag. A soft-side bag, it fits all racks or rear seats and the compression straps make certain the bag is secure and doesn’t flap in the win. The B-Alaska Bag is extremely simple, having no internal stiffeners or dividers, no external pockets, no reflective panels. It’s inexpensive and easy to stow when not in use.