LeoVince Kawasaki Ninja 300R 2013 GP Corsa Racing Full System Exhaust
Aftermarket Exhausts Are For Race Use Only
- GP Corsa full system exhaust
- Stainless Steel end cap
- Aluminum can has a brushed look
- Specifically designed for small displacement 4-stroke motorcycles
- Stainless Steel AISI 304 internal components
- Factory installed removable quiet insert included
- Stainless Steel mounting bracket included
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Installation instructions
- Aluminum Can/Stainless End Cap LV model #3295
- Carbon Can/Stainless End Cap LV model #3296
Our Two Cents
When replacing the OEM/stock exhaust with the LeoVince GP Corsa Racing full system exhaust, fuel injection remapping is required. For optimum performance of this exhaust, consider the Dynojet Power Commander or the Two Brothers Juice Box Pro.
This is also a great time to upgrade to a high performance air filter like K&N or BMC.