LeoVince Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2008-12 LV One Evo II Full System Exhaust
Aftermarket Exhausts Are For Race Use Only
- LV One Evo II E-approved full system exhaust
- End cap material is Technopolymer with an opaque Black finish
- Stainless can has a Titanium look
- Stainless Steel AISI 304 internal components
- Matched to factory fuel settings
- Factory installed removable quiet insert included
- Carbon Fiber mounting bracket included
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Installation instructions
- Stainless Can/Black End Cap LV model #8408
- Carbon Can/Black End Cap LV model #8409
Read on for more details.
Our Two Cents
This LeoVince full system exhaust is matched to the motorcycles factory fuel settings so fuel injection remapping is not required.
When replacing the OEM/stock exhaust with a full system exhaust, it’s a great time to upgrade to a high performance air filter like K&N or BMC.