LeoVince Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2008-12 GP Corsa Racing Full System Exhaust
Aftermarket Exhausts Are For Race Use Only
The removable quiet insert must remain installed to create enough back pressure for the exhaust to perform optimally
- GP Corsa full system exhaust
- Stainless Steel end cap
- Aluminum can has a brushed look
- Specifically designed for small displacement 4-stroke motorcycles
- Stainless Steel AISI 304 internal components
- Factory installed removable quiet insert included
- Stainless Steel mounting bracket included
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Installation instructions
- Aluminum Can/Stainless End Cap LV model #3465
- Carbon Can/Stainless End Cap LV model #3466
Read on for more details.
Our Two Cents
When replacing the OEM/stock exhaust with the LeoVince GP Corsa Racing full system exhaust, fuel injection remapping is required. For optimum performance of this exhaust, consider the Dynojet Power Commander or the Two Brothers Juice Box Pro.
This is also a great time to upgrade to a high performance air filter like K&N or BMC.