Jardine Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2008-12 RT-5 Full System Exhaust
Aftermarket Exhausts Are For Race Use Only
- Full system exhaust
- Stainless Steel header pipes
- Precision fit with fixed mounting points
- Includes everything necessary for installation
- Aluminum Can/Carbon End Cap
- Carbon Can/Carbon End Cap
Our Two Cents
When replacing the OEM/stock exhaust with a full system exhaust, fuel injection remapping is required. Consider the Two Brothers Juice Box Pro or the Dynojet Power Commander.
This is also a great time to upgrade to a high performance air filter like K&N or BMC.
Fuel injection remapping systems and high performance air filters are not available for all motorcycle makes/models.