Nolan N-Com E-Box 3 Bluetooth Kit
Fits the Nolan Basic Kit 2
- Enables wireless connection to a passenger or other riders helmet, cell phone, and GPS
(helmets must be equipped with the Basic Kit 2 and E-Box 3 Bluetooth)
- Rider to rider communication range of 500 meters
- Provides stereo music when used with the Basic Kit 2 and allows the rider to control the audio source from the helmet
(skip song, mute, etc)
- FM Radio with 6 pre-settings
- Connect non-Bluetooth devices with a standard headphone jack
- Manufacturers warranty info
- N-Com comparison table
- (1) E-Box 3 Bluetooth main module
- (1) Rechargeable battery
- (1) USB cable
- (1) Battery charger
Our Two Cents
The E-Box 3 Bluetooth is designed for use with the Nolan Basic Kit 2.
The E-Box 3 Bluetooth allows for wireless communications between your helmet and another Bluetooth device, a passenger or other riders helmet, cell phone or GPS (helmets must be equipped with the Basic Kit 2 and E-Box 3 Bluetooth).
When being used for rider to rider communication, the range is 500 meters. This distance will vary with the environments, becoming longer on flat, straight, empty roads, and becoming shorter on mountain roads, in cities and on busy roads.
Firmware updates as well as presetting of the radio stations, volume controls, etc. can be done by connecting the E-Box 3 to a computer via the USB cable with the N-Com Wizard program.
For assistance with firmware updates and setting up your N-Com system contact the N-Com division at Nolan through their website or by phone #630-701-1601.