Nolan N-Com B1 Bluetooth Communication System N43/E Twin Pack
Fits the Nolan N43/E Helmet
- Firmware upgradeable
- Wireless communication with other Bluetooth devices like a passengers helmet, cell phone or GPS
(helmets must be equipped with the B1)
- Bluetooth intercom up to 150 feet
(the B1 is a rider to passenger communication system)
- Connect non-Bluetooth devices with a standard headphone jack
(audio cable not included)
- Manufacturers warranty info
- N-Com comparison table
- (2) B1 E-Boxes
- (2) Helmet headsets with speakers
- (2) Boom mics
- (2) Rechargeable batteries
- (2) Battery holders
- (1) Battery charger
(dual USB port charger)
- (2) Micro USB cables
- (2) Allen keys and screws
- (2) Clamp mic stops
- (4) Adhesive Velcro pads
Our Two Cents
The Nolan N-Com B1 Bluetooth Communication System is specifically designed for use on the N43/E Helmet making installation seamless and simple. The B1 E-Box mounts on the left side of the helmet and features raised rubber buttons for easier use.
The B1 allows for wireless communications between your helmet and another Bluetooth device, a passengers helmet, cell phone or GPS. All helmets must be equipped with the B1.
The B1 is a rider to passenger communication system, it is not designed for communication between riders on two different motorcycles.
Firmware updates, volume controls, etc. can be done by connecting the B1 to a computer via the USB cable with the N-Com Wizard program.