Nolan N-Com B1 Bluetooth Communication System N104 Twin Pack
Fits the Nolan N104, N44 and N40 Helmets
- Firmware upgradeable
- Wireless communication with other Bluetooth devices like a passengers helmet, cell phone or GPS
(helmets must be equipped with the B1)
- Bluetooth intercom up to 150 feet
(the B1 is a rider to passenger communication system)
- Connect non-Bluetooth devices with a standard headphone jack
(audio cable not included)
- Manufacturers warranty info
- N-Com comparison table
- (2) Helmet headsets with speakers, boom mic, keypad, battery cover, Bluetooth card, antenna, and connector ports for 3.5mm and micro USB
- (2) Rechargeable batteries
- (1) Battery charger
(dual USB port charger)
- (2) Micro USB cables
- (2) Allen keys
Read on for more details.
Our Two Cents
The Nolan N-Com B1 Bluetooth Communication System is specifically designed for use on the N104 Helmet. Installation is seamless and simple taking only a few minutes thanks to the new design configuration. The electronics and slimmer battery fit like a cartridge behind the lower trim at the rear of the helmet. The keypad mounts on the left side of the helmet and features raised rubber buttons for easier use.
The B1 allows for wireless communications between your helmet and another Bluetooth device, a passengers helmet, cell phone or GPS. All helmets must be equipped with the B1.
The B1 is a rider to passenger communication system, it is not designed for communication between riders on two different motorcycles.
Firmware updates, volume controls, etc. can be done by connecting the B1 to a computer via the USB cable with the N-Com Wizard program.
For assistance with firmware updates and setting up your N-Com system contact the N-Com division at Nolan through their website or by phone #630-701-1601.