ChatterBox XBi2-H Plus Bluetooth Communication System
Designed for use on the HJC IS-Max BT, CL-Max II and Sy-Max III Helmets ONLY
- Full duplex wireless intercom capable up to 16 users
- Backwards compatible with the XBi2 Plus Bluetooth Communication System
Not compatible with the XBi2-H
- Listen to music while getting voice direction from GPS wirelessly
- AVRCP and A2DP Bluetooth
- Hi-Fi stereo speakers
- Noise suppression microphone
- Rechargeable Li-Poly battery
- Up to half mile range (line of sight in optimum conditions)
- 8-10 hours of operating time and 20 hours of standby
- XBi2-H Plus unit with factory installed rechargeable Li-Poly battery
- Noise suppression Hi-Fi headset with Cradle and mounting hardware
- USB charging cable and AC adapter
- Owner’s manual
Our Two Cents
The ChatterBox XBi2-H Plus is designed to fit in the recessed cavity of the HJC IS-Max BT, CL-Max II and Sy-Max III helmets, it is not compatible with any other make/model of helmet.
The ChatterBox XBi2-H plus Bluetooth Communication System operates on the CDMA frequency a.k.a. Code Division Multiple Access frequency and is equipped with AVRCP and A2DP technology.
The XBi2-H Plus can be used to communicate with a passenger or other riders who have helmets equipped with the XBi2-H Plus.
The XBi2-H can accommodate a total of up to 16 people in one talk group and everyone in the talk group has full duplex, in other words, simultaneous conversations between the entire talk group.
Stream audio from any audio source that comes equipped with Bluetooth such as mobile telephones, MP3, GPS and iPhone (A2DP iPhones) to the XBi2-H Plus.
For Wireless connections of audio devices that are not equipped with Bluetooth such as iPod and iPhone (non A2DP iPhones), purchase the BTA iPod/iPhone Bluetooth Adapter.
For wireless connections of audio devices that are not equipped with Bluetooth such as Mp3 player, satellite radio, navigation or other audio devices that have a standard 3.5mm headset jack, purchase the BTD 2.5mm Bluetooth Adapter.