Nelson Rigg GWR-950 Mini Rack Pack (Factory Second)
Factory Second – The Nelson Rigg Logo on the Side Pockets are Upside Down
- Top quality UV-treated Tri-Max® ballistic Nylon
- Fully lined Nylon interior
- Maintains shape even when empty
- Rigid bottom plate prevents sagging
- Stretchy Neoprene flap covers zipper to prevent dirt and debris from entering the main compartment
- Fully expandable exterior side pockets
- Quick release adjustable mounting system designed for attaching to luggage racks with a minimum exterior width of 9”
- Highly reflective webbing
- Fail safe heavy-duty zippers with pull tabs
- Two metal D-rings on the exterior for attaching additional items
- Durable carrying handle
- Security loops under bag allow a cable lock to be installed (cable not included)
- Personalized combination lock included
- 100% waterproof rain cover included
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- Nelson Rigg’s lifetime no hassle warranty
- Available in Black only
- Mounting instructions
Check out these similar products:
- Main compartment dimensions: 16”(L) x 8”(W) x 8.5”(H)
- Fits racks with a minimum exterior width of 9”
Our Two Cents
The Nelson Rigg GWR-950 Rear Rack Pack has a quick release, adjustable length mounting system that’s compatible with a wide variety of luggage racks. Luggage racks with round tubing, square tubing, luggage racks attached to trunks or luggage racks at the rear fender. The mounting system is compatible with racks as narrow as 9” wide (that’s exterior width) and the GWR-950 has a rigid bottom plate that prevents sagging along with rigid side panels so it will maintain it’s shape on narrow racks. Be sure to click on the “View Larger Pictures” link to see detailed photos of the mounting system.
We were able to get the contents of the overnighter package in this bag, barely.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
This GWR-950 mini rack pack ROCKS! Just the size I was looking for to ride on the seat and be level with my KLR's tail bag. Well made, and perfect size for a weekend of stuff. This pack will get used... A LOT!
I've been looking for the perfect bag for the Renntec rack on my Ninja 650R and I've found it. This thing is great quality, a bit bigger than I thought it would be(good!) and it fits the rack perfectly. Thanks guys!