LeoVince Kawasaki KLR650 1997-13 X3 Enduro Slip On Exhaust
Aftermarket Exhausts Are For Race Use Only
- X3 Enduro USFS approved slip on exhaust
- Mechanical baffle never needs repacking
- Aluminum can has a Titanium look
- Stainless Steel end cap
- Stainless Steel AISI 304 internal components
- Matched to factory fuel settings
- Factory installed spark arrestor included
- Carbon Fiber mounting bracket included
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Installation instructions
- Aluminum Can/Stainless End Cap LV model #3549
Check out these similar products:
Our Two Cents
The LeoVince X3 Enduro exhaust has a mechanical baffle that never requires repacking.
The Enduro cans of the LeoVince X3 range clearly illustrate the high technological levels achieved thanks to the experience acquired in the competitions.
The header pipes and silencers are made of TIG-welded stainless steel AISI 304.
The aluminium skinned silencer has a semi-direct chamber internal structure and is secured to the frame by means of carbon strips.
The format of the header pipes and silencer is tailored according to the specific engine model in order to boost the torque and maximum power rating.
The kit produced for the American market comprises a Spark-Arrestor that has obtained USFS homologation from the United States Department of Agriculture – Forest Service.
Some models are homologated according to the European law (97/24/CE dated 17th June 1997).