Dynojet Suzuki Hayabusa 2002-07 Power Commander V
Power Commander V Is For Race Use Only
- Race track proven technology
- No wiring modifications required for installation, O.E.M. style connectors are included and no permanent changes are made to the stock system
- Includes detailed step by step installation guide with photos
- Reduced size from PCIII USB
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%) equaling more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIII USB)
- One year manufacturers warranty (warranty period begins at date of retail purchase)
- Power Commander V module
- USB cable
- O2 eliminator
- CD-Rom Power Commander V software requires Windows XP/Vista operating systems
- Installation guide
- Alcohol prep pad
- Velcro (2)
- Power Commander decals (2)
- Dynojet decals (2)
Special Shipping Terms for This Liquidation Sale: We are selling out everything you see in the LIQUIDATION section of our Parts and Accessories department at severely discounted prices as part of a project to offer a different mix of products. Because these products are so highly discounted we are not offering free shipping on anything you buy from this department. Our cart will show the shipping amount due on this item and any other items shipping with it from our TX warehouse in the same box (cart will say “oversize shipping charges apply”). If your order includes items that ship from other locations, those shipments will quality for free shipping under our normal terms.
Note: Oversize shipping charge applies to this item.
Check out these similar products:
- Dimensions: 3-1/8”(L) x 2-1/4”(W) x 5/8”(H)
Our Two Cents
Dynojets down-loadable map database is constantly being updated. They recommend downloading maps from their website, rather than using the CD-Rom that is included with the Power Commander V to ensure you are getting the most recent map available.
The Dynojet website gives you the option to choose maps based on brand of exhaust, stock or aftermarket air filter, etc… Downloading the map that best matches your motorcycles setup is the key factor for the Power Commander V to function at it’s full capacity.
The Dynojet website is LOADED with information, it’s the best resource if you are considering the Power Commander V.
If you have any questions regarding Power Commander V, downloads, or need troubleshooting assistance please contact Dynojet technical support at: 1-800-992-4993.