Jardine Honda CBR600RR 2005-06 RT-1 Dual Outlet Slip On Exhaust
Aftermarket Exhausts Are For Race Use Only
- RT-1 dual outlet slip on exhaust
- Increased horsepower and reduced weight when compared to OEM exhaust
- Includes everything necessary for installation
- Carbon Can/Carbon End Cap
- Titanium Can/Carbon End Cap
- Stainless Can/Black End Cap
Our Two Cents
The RT-1 Dual Outlet Slip On Exhausts were inspired by an experimental exhaust system Jardine built for the American Honda AMA Superbike program. Drop your OEM exhaust and experience an increase in horsepower, weight savings, and a trick “factory” look.
When replacing the stock/OEM exhaust, it’s also a great time to replace the stock/OEM air filter with a high performance air filter like K&N or BMC.
For optimum performance of this aftermarket slip on exhaust, consider a fuel injection remapping system like the Dynojet Power Commander or Two Brothers Juice Box Pro.
Fuel injection remapping systems and high performance air filters are not available for all motorcycle makes/models.