LeoVince Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 2012 LV One Evo II Slip On Exhaust
Aftermarket Exhausts Are For Race Use Only
Removal of the factory installed quiet insert could result in damage to the rear turn signals, plastic parts of the number plate holder and side panniers!
- LV One Evo II E-approved slip on exhaust
- End cap material is Technopolymer with an opaque Black finish
- Stainless can has a Titanium look
- Stainless Steel AISI 304 internal components
- Matched to factory fuel settings
- Factory installed removable quiet insert included
- Carbon Fiber mounting bracket included
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Installation instructions
- Stainless Can/Black End Cap LV model #8720
Our Two Cents
When replacing the OEM/stock exhaust, it’s a great time to upgrade to a high performance air filter like K&N or BMC.
This LeoVince slip on exhaust is matched to the motorcycles factory fuel setting so fuel injection remapping is not required.