Two Brothers Racing Suzuki SV650/S 2003-09 M2 VALE Slip On Exhaust
Aftermarket Exhausts Are For Race Use Only
- M-2 canister
- V.A.L.E. assembly locks the muffler canister to the exhaust tube assuring a perfect leak free fit
- Available in Aluminum, Carbon Fiber, and Titanium
- Available in “Black Series” Aluminum, Carbon Fiber, and Titanium
Black Series features:
- Black Teflon coated cast Magnesium end caps
- Black Teflon coated billet Aluminum inlets and outlets
- Black Teflon coated canister reinforcement bands
- Black Anodized 7075 T-6 Aluminum bolts
- Black Series Two Brothers badge
- Installation instructions
- Dyno chart
Our Two Cents
For racers and riders looking for the ultimate in precise adjustment and fuel map customization and creation, Two Brothers recommends their Juice Box Pro when purchasing a Two Brothers Exhaust.
For a complete performance package, Two Brothers recommends their TopTune Kit when purchasing a Two Brothers Exhaust.
Unfortunately Two Brothers does not offer a Juice Box Pro or TopTune Kit for every motorcycle they make an exhaust for. The drop down menus on our web pages will show the makes/models these products are available for.
If you have specific questions regarding this or any Two Brothers product and your motorcycle, please contact Two Brothers directly.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
It's louder than I expected (especially with the P1). Definitely louder than the first gen with Yosh pipe that I've ridden with. It also seems that it quiets down a bit higher in the rev range. When friends hear it after I tell them that I fear it... (Read more...)
Man this Two Bros exhaust is awesome. It is much much lighter than the original exhaust, looks a ton better, and sounds absolutely awesome. I highly recommend this exhaust to anyone. (Read more...)