LeoVince Suzuki DL650 V-Strom 2012 LV One Evo II Full System Exhaust
Aftermarket Exhausts Are For Race Use Only
- LV One Evo II E-approved full system exhaust
- End cap material is Technopolymer with an opaque Black finish
- Stainless can has a Titanium look
- Stainless Steel AISI 304 internal components
- Matched to factory fuel settings
- Factory installed removable quiet insert included
- Carbon Fiber mounting bracket included
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Stainless Can/Black End Cap LV model #8577
- Carbon Can/Black End Cap LV model #8578
- Installation instructions
Our Two Cents
Style, materials and operating life have been studied and developed by the LeoVince technicians, resulting in the new line of LV One EVO II E-Approved exhausts.
Maintaining the concept of performance, in compliance with the relevant laws, and extracting the technical solutions from the top of the range Factory design is how the LV One line was created.
The silencer is constructed completely in AISI 304 Stainless Steel, oval shaped, with flat upper and lower zones, fully tested internal components and externally finished with a special sand blasting treatment which gives it a “Titanium Look”. An alternative version is available with Carbon Fiber casing.
The end cap is constructed of a high performance Technopolymer. This material is light-weight and has a high resistance against mechanical and thermal stress. Aesthetically it presents a very sporting opaque Black surface.
The tailpipe is supplied in versions for vertical terminal (engine side) or horizontal terminal (under seat) assembly.
The front section is equipped with an aerodynamic inlet, mid pipe and fittings are made of Stainless Steel AISI 304 and TIG welded where necessary.
Mounting bracket is Carbon Fiber.
Matched to factory fuel settings, fuel injection remapping is not necessary with a LeoVince LV One exhaust.
The geometrical development of the pipework and silencer is specific for each engine model, aimed to enhance the torque and maximum power while meeting the required parameters set by EU standards.