Two Brothers Racing Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2008-12 M2 VALE Slip On Exhuast
Aftermarket Exhausts Are For Race Use Only
- M-2 canister
- V.A.L.E. assembly locks the muffler canister to the exhaust tube assuring a perfect leak free fit
- Available in Aluminum, Carbon Fiber, and Titanium
- Available in “Black Series” Aluminum, Carbon Fiber, and Titanium
Black Series features:
- Black Teflon coated cast Magnesium end caps
- Black Teflon coated billet Aluminum inlets and outlets
- Black Teflon coated canister reinforcement bands
- Black Anodized 7075 T-6 Aluminum bolts
- Black Series Two Brothers badge
- Installation instruction
- Dyno chart
Our Two Cents
For racers and riders looking for the ultimate in precise adjustment and fuel map customization and creation, Two Brothers recommends their Juice Box Pro when purchasing a Two Brothers Exhaust.
For a complete performance package, Two Brothers recommends their TopTune Kit when purchasing a Two Brothers Exhaust.
Unfortunately Two Brothers does not offer a Juice Box Pro or TopTune Kit for every motorcycle they make an exhaust for. The drop down menus on our web pages will show the makes/models these products are available for.
If you have specific questions regarding this or any Two Brothers product and your motorcycle, please contact Two Brothers directly.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Ordered the Two Brothers Exhaust for my Ninja 250 yesterday and it arrived today! Extremely fast shipping and extremely pleased with the serviced. Bike looks and sounds 10x better. (Read more...)
FAST SHIPPING the day I got the tracking number was the day it came. It left on Friday got it Monday. Easy to install, sounds amazing, alot better then the stock pipe. (Read more...)