LeoVince Kawasaki Z750 2007-12 Factory R Evo II Slip On Exhaust
Aftermarket Exhausts Are For Race Use Only
- Factory R Evo II E-approved slip on exhaust
- Titanium internal components
- Matched to factory fuel settings
- Factory installed removable quiet insert included
- Carbon Fiber mounting bracket included
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Carbon Can/Carbon End Cap LV model #8450
- Titanium Can/Carbon End Cap LV model #8451
- Installation instructions
Read on for more details.
Our Two Cents
The Factory R EVO II E-Approved exhausts from LeoVince, combine style, finish, and performance in full accordance with the Highway code regulations.
The full titanium casing has a truncated cone and comes in different lengths according to the motorcycle make/model.
The front section is equipped with an aerodynamic inlet having dual spring attachments to improve anchorage to the pipework.
The connectors are made of stainless steel AISI 304 and TIG welded where necessary.
The rear Carbon end cap has a dual asymmetric cut, outwards and downwards. This determines the right and left silencers and adds a visual customizing effect.
The silencer external casing is available in Carbon Fiber or Titanium with a Carbon Fiber end cap.
Mounting bracket is Carbon Fiber with a rubber anti-vibration gasket.