LeoVince Kawasaki Ninja 300R 2013 GP Corsa Racing Slip On Exhaust
Aftermarket Exhausts Are For Race Use Only
- GP Corsa slip on exhaust
- Moto GP end cap
- Aluminum can has a brushed look
- Specifically designed for small displacement 4-stroke motorcycles
- Stainless Steel AISI 304 internal components
- Matched to factory fuel settings
- Factory installed removable quiet insert included
- Stainless Steel mounting bracket included
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Aluminum Can LV model #3292
- Carbon Can LV model #3293
- Installation instructions
Our Two Cents
The LeoVince GP Corsa exhausts were developed exclusively for the smaller displacement 4-stroke motorcycles and feature a perfect balance between look, performance, and price.
With Stainless Steel AISI 304 internal components, the GP Corsa has a round design, developed to help control the noise level, improve the engine sound and guarantee the perfect flow of exhaust gas. Internally it is packed with high heat resistance fiberglass that guarantees reliability and long life.
Available with an Aluminum or Carbon casing, secured by a stainless steel mounting strap combined vibration damping rubber gasket.
The Moto GP “Slash Cut” style end cap and pipes are all constructed in AISI 304 Stainless Steel with a “Scotch Brite” surface finish with large exhaust ducts that ensure an optimal ratio between torque and maximum power.