LeoVince Honda CBR1000RR 2008-11 GP Pro Evo II Slip On Exhaust
Aftermarket Exhausts Are For Race Use Only
- GP Pro Evo II E-approved slip on exhaust
- GP Pro end cap
- Stainless pipe has a Titanium look
- Stainless Steel AISI 304 internal components
- Matched to factory fuel settings
- Factory installed removable quiet insert included
- Carbon Fiber mounting bracket included
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Stainless Can/GP Pro End Cap LV model #8114
- Carbon Fiber heat shield (sold separately) LV model #8034
- Installation instructions
Gift Card is for the Exhaust Only NOT the Carbon Heat Shield
Read on for more details.
Our Two Cents
The GP Pro EVO II E-Approved exhausts from LeoVince are the result of ongoing experience and technology developed through years of competitive racing, and the need to meet day to day road requirements.
Silencer appearance inspired by Moto GP, constructed of Stainless Steel AISI 304 composed of 9 cones that are manually TIG welded.
Before being welded, each single cone is sand blasted with Stainless Steel sand, giving the GP Pro exhaust a “Titanium Look”.
Link pipe is Stainless Steel AISI 304 TIG welded.
Mounting bracket is Carbon Fiber.