Nelson Rigg SLR-55 Tail Bag
The Solar Charging Kit for Electronic Devices is not included and must be purchased separately
- Constructed of top quality UV-treated Tri-Max® Ballistic Nylon
- Triple Threat Mounting System with adjustable hook and strap mounting kit
- Dual Mounting capability – Attach this tail bag to Nelson Rigg saddlebags using the TPKSB-MT-30 Tail Bag to Saddlebag Dual Mounting Kit (sold separately)
- Non slip/non scratch mounting base
- Maintains shape when empty
- Fully lined interior
- Heavy duty zippers with pull tabs
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- Rain cover included
- Nelson Rigg’s lifetime no hassle warranty
- Mounting instructions
- Tips for choosing the right luggage
- Dual mounting feature explanation and video
- Main compartment dimensions: 10”(L) x 9”(W) x 11”(H)
- Capacity: 16.22 Liters
Our Two Cents
The Nelson Rigg SLR-55 Tail Bag comes equipped with a universal, one size fits most, adjustable hook and strap mounting kit that is easy to use and compatible with most sport, sport touring, and touring motorcycles. Of course, there are always exceptions to the “one size fits most” rule so be sure to read our tips for choosing the right luggage above.
This tail bag also has the “Dual Mounting” feature. This means it can be attached to any Nelson Rigg saddlebags to create a complete luggage system that is simple to install and even easier to remove and transport. For attaching to Nelson Rigg saddlebags, purchase the TPKSB-MT-30 Tail Bag to Saddlebag Dual Mounting Kit here.
This tail bag features all the integration for installing and using the Solar Charging Kit for Electronic Devices. As noted above, the charging kit is not included with this bag and must be purchased separately.