Nelson Rigg SLR-40 Sport Saddlebags
The Solar Charging Kit for Electronic Devices is not included and must be purchased separately
- Constructed of top quality UV-treated Tri-Max® Ballistic Nylon
- Quick release mounting system
- Dual Mounting – Use these saddlebags by themselves or attach Nelson Rigg tail bags for a complete luggage system
- Heat resistant under panels
- Exterior front mesh pockets to hold cans or water bottles
- Fully lined interior
- Internal shock cords for securing contents
- Maintains shape when empty
- Heavy duty zippers with pull tabs
- Reinforced carrying handles
- Neoprene pads to protect the motorcycle included
- Rain covers included
- Nelson Rigg’s lifetime no hassle warranty
- Mounting instructions
- Tips for choosing the right luggage
- Saddlebag fitment and installation video
- Dual mounting feature explanation and video
- Main compartment dimensions: 18”(L) x 7”(W) x 9”(H)
- Capacity: 18.58 Liters per side
Our Two Cents
The Nelson Rigg SLR-40 Sport Saddlebags come equipped with a universal, one size fits most, quick release mounting system that is easy to use and compatible with most sport, sport touring, and touring motorcycles. Of course, there are always exceptions to the “one size fits most” rule, so be sure to read our tips for choosing the right luggage and watch the saddlebag fitment and installation video above.
These saddlebags also have the “Dual Mounting” feature. This means any Nelson Rigg tail bags can be attached to the quick release buckles on each of the saddlebags to create a complete luggage system that is simple to install and even easier to remove and transport, be sure to watch the “Dual Mounting” video above.
These saddlebags feature all the integration for installing and using the Solar Charging Kit for Electronic Devices. As noted above, the charging kit is not included with this bag and must be purchased separately.
We were able to fit the contents of the overnighter package in these saddlebags.
Want to use your Nelson Rigg tail bag with these saddlebags? Read this… Older Nelson Rigg tail bags include the quick release buckles for attaching to Nelson Rigg saddlebags (“Dual Mounting”), while the newer Nelson Rigg tail bags with the Triple Threat Mounting System do not. To attach Nelson Rigg tail bags with the Triple Threat Mounting System to these saddlebags, purchase the TPKSB-MT-30 Tail Bag to Saddlebag Dual Mounting Kit here.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Bought these for my Son's first street bike and our planned two week summer ride. Great Quality and plenty of room for our first road trip together. Now he can charge his iPod on the trip! As always, great prices, excellent service and tremendous ... (Read more...)