Nelson Rigg SLR-20 Sport Tail Bag
The Solar Charging Kit is sold separately
- Constructed of top quality UV-treated Tri-Max® Ballistic Nylon
- Bungee style mounting system with built in dual mounting buckles for attaching to Nelson Rigg saddlebags
- Wedge style expandable main compartment
- Lined interior
- Maintains shape when empty
- Heavy duty zippers with pull tabs
- Removable map pocket included
- Rain cover included
- Nelson Rigg’s lifetime no hassle warranty
- Mounting instructions
- Tips for choosing the right luggage
- Dual mounting feature video
Check out these similar products:
- Main compartment dimensions: 12”(L) x 8”(W) x 6”(H)
- Main compartment expanded dimensions: 12”(L) x 8”(W) x 10”(H)
- Capacity: 9.44 Liters or 15.73 Liters when expanded
Our Two Cents
The Nelson Rigg SLR-20 Sport Tail Bag comes equipped with a universal, one size fits most, bungee style mounting kit that is easy to use and compatible with most sport, sport touring, and touring motorcycles. Of course, there are always exceptions to the “one size fits most” rule so be sure to read our tips for choosing the right luggage above.
This tail bag also has the “Dual Mounting” feature. This means it can be attached to any Nelson Rigg saddlebags to create a complete luggage system that is simple to install and even easier to remove and transport. The mounting kit on this bag includes the dual mounting buckles necessary for attaching to Nelson Rigg saddlebags. Be sure to watch the dual mounting video above for a visual demonstration.
The Nelson Rigg SLR-20 Sport Tail Bag is small enough for those everyday short trips and big enough to fit everything you need. This tail bag has a wedge style expandable main compartment, we were able to fit the contents of the commuter package or the day ride package in this bag without expanding the main compartment.
This bag features all the integration for installing and using the Solar Charging Kit for Electronic Devices. As noted above, the charging kit is not included with this bag and must be purchased separately.
The top portion of this bag is where the solar charging kit is installed. The top bag must be removed to attach the map pocket, the top bag cannot be used while the map pocket is in place.