Nelson Rigg CL-250 Laptop Tail Bag
- Constructed of Top quality UV-treated Tri-Max® Ballistic Nylon
- Bungee style mounting system that includes built in dual mounting buckles that can be attached to Nelson Rigg saddlebags
- Designed for use on most sport and sport touring motorcycles
- Designated laptop storage compartment accommodates laptop computers measuring up to 14.00” x 11.00” x 2.00”
- Lined interior with soft foam panels to help protect contents from impact
- Large enough for file folders, most 3-ring binders, organizers or books
- Three separate zippered compartments Two have detailed pockets and organizers
- Reflective piping
- Heavy duty zippers with pull tabs
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- Rain cover included
- Nelson Rigg’s lifetime no hassle warranty
- Mounting instructions
- Tips for choosing the right luggage
- Dual mounting feature explanation and video
- Main compartment dimensions: 16.00”(L) x 5.00”(W) x 12.00”(H)
- Main compartment expanded dimensions: 16.00”(L) x 6.50”(W) x 12.00”(H)
- Capacity: 15.72 Liters or 20.45 Liters expanded
Our Two Cents
The Nelson Rigg CL-250 Laptop Tail Bag is heavy duty with a professional look. It is easily removed from the motorcycle and taken directly to the office or classroom.
The CL-250 comes equipped with a universal, one size fits most, bungee style mounting kit that is easy to use and compatible with most sport, sport touring, and touring motorcycles (not for use on motorcycles with undertail or high mount exhausts). The built in mounting system is totally concealed when it’s not in use on a motorcycle.
This bag has Three separate zippered storage compartments that are fully lined, Two of these compartments have internal organizers and detailed pockets. The main center compartment is expandable and has a designated laptop compartment inside with a padded panel and a strap for securing the laptop.
This tail bag also has the “Dual Mounting” feature. This means it can be attached to any Nelson Rigg saddlebags to create a complete luggage system that is simple to install and even easier to remove and transport. The mounting system on this bag includes the dual mounting buckles necessary for attaching to Nelson Rigg saddlebags.