BikeMaster TruGel Battery Kawasaki
- 12V High performance maintenance free gel electrolyte powersports battery that can be installed at any angle
- Up to double the lifespan of a wet battery whether it’s in a motorcycle or on the shelf (battery lifespans will vary)
- Resistant to vibration and impacts that would damage a wet battery
- Performs better at lower and higher temperatures than a wet battery
- Superior cranking power compared to a wet battery
- Will not leak like a wet battery even if the case cracks
- Will not sulfate like a wet battery
- Battery terminal hardware (for attaching battery cables) included
- Instructions included
- Two year manufacturers warranty
Our Two Cents
For optimum performance, always charge a battery before installation and first use. Follow the battery manufacturers recommended charging times. These times will vary depending on the charging device being used. Chargers that function as a “tender” or “maintainer” a.k.a. “smart chargers” are ideal and prevent over charging.
Battery cables that are not attached securely to the battery terminals will work loose causing erratic and rough running problems, starting problems and ultimately draining the battery. Make sure the battery terminal hardware is as tight as it can possibly be without damaging the hardware or the battery terminals.
Proper maintenance is the key to getting the maximum service life out of a battery.
Always use a battery charger/tender/maintainer when the battery is not in use for more than 10 days.