Gorilla 8007 Motorcycle Alarm With Remote
- Compact size fits virtually any motorcycle
- Alarm module and wire connections are 100% waterproof
- Powerful 120dB Piezo 5-Tone siren (pick the tone you want)
- This alarm stops theft four different ways:
- Motion tilt sensor activates the alarm when the motorcycle is moved of it’s kickstand/sidestand.
- Current drain sensor stops hotwiring by activating the alarm when there is a current drop in the motorcycles electrical system
- 2-Stage shock sensor activates the alarm upon any impact to the motorcycle. Set the sensitivity to any of the 7 levels depending on the surroundings
- LED warning light indicates that your alarm is armed providing a visual deterrent against theft
- Do-it-yourself, installer friendly featuring a simple direct to battery 2 wire installation that takes less than 30 minutes, and requires no special tools or test equipment
- Two year manufacturers warranty
- Manufacturers FAQ’s
- Installation instructions
- Dimensions: 3.5”(H) x 3”(W) x 1.75”(D)
Our Two Cents
Model 8007 includes a remote transmitter to arm/disarm the alarm just like an alarm on a car. Panic feature allows you to activate the alarm from up to 100 feet away. This alarm is compatible with all motorcycle electrical systems. It can withstand all types of weather, vibration, and heat without draining the battery, even over long periods of time.