Nolan N-Com B4 Bluetooth Communication System N104
Specifically designed for use with the Nolan N104 Modular Helmet
- Firmware upgradeable
- Wireless communication with other Bluetooth devices like a passenger/other riders helmet (equipped with the B4), cell phone or GPS
- Bluetooth intercom up a half mile
(in open terrain)
- Communicate with up to 4 riders (one at a time)
- FM Radio with 6 pre-settings
- Connect non-Bluetooth devices with a standard headphone jack
- (1) Helmet headset with speakers, boom mic, keypad, battery cover, Bluetooth card, antenna, and connector ports for 3.5mm and micro USB
- (1) Rechargeable battery
- (1) Battery charger
- (1) Micro USB cable
- (1) Allen key
Our Two Cents
The Nolan N-Com B4 Bluetooth Communication System is specifically designed for use on the N104 Modular Helmet. Installation is seamless and simple taking only a few minutes thanks to the new design configuration. The electronics and slimmer battery fit like a cartridge behind the lower trim at the rear of the helmet. The keypad mounts on the left side of the helmet and features raised rubber buttons for easier use.
The B4 allows for wireless communications between your helmet and another Bluetooth device, a passenger or other riders helmet (helmet must be equipped with the B4), cell phone or GPS.
Rider to rider communication between Two B4 systems is good up to a half mile in open terrain. A new function permits users to communicate with Four additional riders equipped with their own B4. The B4 does not have “conference mode”, this means the Four users in a talk group can only communicate with One person at a time.
Firmware updates as well as presetting of the radio stations, volume controls, etc. can be done by connecting the B4 to a computer via the USB cable with the N-Com Wizard program.
For assistance with firmware updates and setting up your N-Com system contact the N-Com division at Nolan through their website or by phone #630-701-1601.