Interphone iPhone 4/4S Case and Mount Kit for Non-Tubular Handlebars
- Durable waterproof case keeps the iPhone safe from rain and mud while maintaining full functionality
- Touch screen friendly screen protector and rubberized buttons allow full use of the phone
- Silicone interior compartment
- Quick release case can be disengaged from the mounting kit which can be left on the motorcycle
- Mounting kit with ultra-fine adjustment capability fits non-tubular handlebars up to 50cm or 19”
- Full functionality of all buttons and cameras
- Quick release allows easy detachment from bike
- Not compatible with cases
- Hard Case for iPhone 4/4S
- Adjustable belt strap system for mounting on non-tubular handlebar
- Safety band
- User guide
Check out these similar products:
Our Two Cents
The Interphone iPhone 4/4S Case and Moto Mount Kit for Non-Tubular Handlebars features a hard waterproof case that will stand up to rain and mud but is not submersible. The case has a very sturdy external housing and shock proof internal rubber shell providing the iPhone with total protection. All iPhone functions are available with the phone in the case, including the touch screen functions, plugging in the earphones, picture taking, and using the battery charger. Trying to record video while in motion will not produce a satisfactory recording.
The mounting bracket with safety closure is adjustable over a full 360° so you can arrange your iPhone in the best position possible. With a precise tightening system and micro adjustable belt locking strap, this mount offers the highest degree of stability on non-tubular handlebars typically found on touring motorcycles and scooters. A rubber strap is provided with the mounting kit to protect the handlebar from scuff marks. The sturdy eyelet on the end of the belt with ultra-fine adjustment allows the user to pull on the belt gradually until the mounting system reaches its most stable, final position. The system for adjusting the support bracket allows precise regulation of the angle at which the snap-on bayonet clip is pointed to achieve optimum line of sight for the rider.
The Case and Moto Mount Kit is easily removable for use on other motorcycles or scooters. The quick release case can be disengaged from the mounting kit which can be left on the motorcycle.