ChatterBox BTA iPod/iPhone Bluetooth Adapter
- ChatterBox part# CBBTA
- Fully compliant with Apple iPod 30 pin connector, connect with traditional iPods, iPod, and iPod Nano
- Bluetooth version 2.0 (backward compatible) for improved interference resistance and faster pairing
- Supports A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) for stereo streaming and AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile) for remote control functionality with an iPod
- Fully supports stereo high-fidelity audio (20-20kHz, <25% THD, 85dBA SNR)
- Plug-n-Play, no driver and software necessary
- Operating range 30ft
- User manual included
Our Two Cents
The ChatterBox BTA uses Bluetooth 2.0 (A2DP/AVRCP) technology to wirelessly stream stereo music from an iPod to the GMRSX1 Bluetooth and/or XBi, XBi2, XBi2-H Intercoms.
The BTA works with most iPods/iPhone with a dock connector including the fourth generation click wheel iPod, iPod Photo, iPod Mini, iPod Nano and the fifth generation iPod with video.
The BTA does not require any charging because it has no batteries. It uses the iPod for the small amount of power it needs and has a wireless range of 30 feet.