Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen Kawasaki
- Zero Gravity boasts the best optics of any windscreen on the market
- Double bubble design improves the flow of air over the rider while reducing frontal area of the bike and rider combination
- Fabricated using the highly specialize blow molding technique similar to the technique used to form aircraft canopies resulting in virtually distortion free optics
- Made from the finest grade 3mm acrylic plastic
- The process of stretching each windscreen as it is formed results in superior strength and flexibility which allows the windscreen to absorb road vibrations and resist cracking
- Zero Gravity double bubble windscreens have factory drilled holes and profiles that match your motorcycles O.E.M. fairing for a precision fit
- Mounting hardware is not included – These windscreens are designed to be mounted using your O.E.M. windscreen hardware
Check out these similar products:
Our Two Cents
The blow molding stretch technique used to produce the Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreens increases strength while maintaining flexibility and maximizing optical quality. Zero Gravity was one of the first companies to ever manufacture a double bubble style windscreen. Moving from a standard style windscreen to a double bubble you really notice the difference in the direction of airflow, especially on a sportbike. The Zero Gravity Windscreens do not include mounting hardware, they are designed to be a direct replacement of your O.E.M. windscreen using your O.E.M. mounting hardware. These windscreens are pre-drilled to perfectly match the O.E.M. mounting holes on your front upper fairing. The dark smoke is pretty dark in my opinion (although I think it looks the best) the light smoke is a good happy medium.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Excellent windscreen, fast shipping and once again only the best service from my favorite motorcycle accessory dealer!!
I am 5'10". With the stock windscreen, I couldn't see half the instrument panel. Helps tremendously when it's windy on the freeway, too. Would recommend to anyone with a 2005 ZX6R.