YUASA Factory Activated High Performance Maintenance Free Battery Kymco
- 12V Absorbed Glass Mat factory activated high performance maintenance free powersports battery
- Permanently sealed by the factory and non spillable
- Never needs refilling
- Out performs wet batteries in service life and in storage life (battery lifespans will vary)
- Cranking amps increased by up to 30% compared to the Yumicron battery
- Battery terminal hardware (for attaching battery cables) included
- Instructions included
- Made in the USA
- One year manufacturers warranty
Check out these similar products:
Our Two Cents
Yuasa advertises this battery as “factory activated”, meaning it has been filled, sealed and charged at the factory so it’s ready for use right out of the box. While this may be true a battery should be charged before installation and first use. Follow the battery manufacturers recommended charging times. These times will vary depending on the charging device being used. Chargers that function as a “tender” or “maintainer” a.k.a. “smart chargers” are ideal and prevent over charging.
Battery cables that are not attached securely to the battery terminals will work loose causing erratic and rough running problems, starting problems and ultimately draining the battery. Make sure the battery terminal hardware is as tight as it can possibly be without damaging the hardware or the battery terminals.
Proper maintenance is the key to getting the maximum service life out of a battery.
Always use a battery charger/tender/maintainer when the battery is not in use for more than 10 days.