XENA Security XN15 Disc Lock Alarm
- Disc lock alarm designed to withstand all kinds of attacks
- Constructed of High Nickel Content Stainless Steel
- Microprocessor controlled shock and movement sensors trigger a piercing 110dB (decibel) siren
- High security key and barrel
- Detachable electronic module
- Hardened steel and stainless steel body
- Dual shock and movement sensors
- L.E.D. arming sensor
- Dual locking pin system
- Battery pack protected by a waterproof rubber gasket
- Storage pouch included
- Extra set of batteries included
- Detailed operating instructions included
Check out these similar products:
- 14mm double locking pin
- 7mm gap opening
- 62mm gap length opening
- XENA Security offers a Lockfitter that will help you decide what size XENA Disc Lock Alarm will work for your motorcycle. Print it out and follow the directions, it takes all the guess work away.
Our Two Cents
If you are not comfortable using a disc lock alone to protect your motorcycle, the XENA XN15 Disc Lock Alarm is tough and dependable and will give you a little more peace of mind than a standard disc lock. Much like the technology used in automobile alarms, this disc lock has a motion and shock sensor that when set off produces an ear-piercing 110 decibel siren. I was surprised how fast I was able to hook up the XENA and be ready to go with the alarm armed. It literally takes no longer than hooking up a disc lock without an alarm and the thing I liked the most about the XENA is that even if your motorcycle is rolled forward, backward or straightened up (from the kickstand position) the alarm will sound immediately. No on/off switches to worry about, and XENA Disc Lock Alarms are one of the easiest theft deterrent’s to operate that do more than just work like a lock. By attaching the disc lock to your brake disc the alarm arms itself automatically, when removed from your brake disc the alarm disarms itself automatically. XENA is the first company to merge disc lock’s with motion sensor alarm technology. Included with your XENA lock is a carrying case, spare set of batteries, Three keys, an Allen Wrench for changing the batteries, and detailed operating instructions. Protect your motorcycle with one of the ultimate deterrents, a XENA Disc Lock Motorcycle Alarm.
NOTE: ALWAYS remove your lock before riding!!