WPS Maintenance Free Battery Suzuki
- 12V maintenance free powersports battery
- Battery must be filled with acid, sealed, and charged before installation and first use
- Once battery is filled, sealed, and charged it never needs refilling
- Maintains charge longer than conventional batteries
- Special additive reduces sulfation damage
- Battery terminal hardware (for attaching battery cables) included
Check out these similar products:
Our Two Cents
Battery must be filled with acid (pre-measured acid tubes included), sealed, and charged before installation and first use. Follow the step by step instructions carefully!
For optimum performance, always charge a battery before installation and first use. Follow the battery manufacturers recommended charging times. These times will vary depending on the charging device being used. Chargers that function as a “tender” or “maintainer” a.k.a. “smart chargers” are ideal and prevent over charging.
Battery cables that are not attached securely to the battery terminals will work loose causing erratic and rough running problems, starting problems and ultimately draining the battery. Make sure the battery terminal hardware is as tight as it can possibly be without damaging the hardware or the battery terminals.
Proper maintenance is the key to getting the maximum service life out of a battery.
Always use a battery charger/tender/maintainer when the battery is not in use for more than 10 days.