TCI Products Kawasaki KLR250 1987-07 Borrego Rack
- Made in USA
- Fabricated from mild steel
- No modifications required for installation
- One piece assembly for added strength
- Specific anchor points for mounting to ensure luggage stays attached even in aggressive off road situations
- Mounting instructions included
- Mounting hardware included (when necessary)
- Silver powder coated finish
This application requires turn signal relocation. The turn signal relocation mounting points are built into the rack, no drilling or cutting is required.
Check out these similar products:
- Dimensions: 17” Front x 14” Rear x 10” Long
- Weight: 3.50 lbs
Our Two Cents
This product is designed to work for this specific motorcycle make/model in it’s OEM/stock setup from the factory. Be sure to check with the manufacturer if you have aftermarket accessories installed that may affect the fit of this rack.
The TCI Products Borrego Rack is a functional, tough, easy to install luggage rack. The design of this rack provides several options for attaching many different shapes, styles, and sizes of tail bags. We recommend tail bags that have a similar footprint to the rack along with a universal type of mounting system. The Borrego rack can also accommodate rear trunks that have a universal mounting base. For attaching a rear trunk or top box of your choice, TCI’s Top Box Hard Case Adapter Kit can be purchased separately as an add on (must be welded) to this rack before it is shipped out.
Be sure to read the directions carefully before attempting to install this product. Installation is simple but some applications include spacers and washers that must be used for proper installation.