TCI Products Airbox Modification Plate with Air Filter Honda ST1300 2003-12
- Brings airflow to proper levels
- Stock air filter housing must be modified to use this part
- Allows the filter to draw in air from both the top and bottom of the housing
- Metal plate bonds to the inside of the filter housing to seal the incoming air
- Airbox modification plate included
- High performance air filter (already modified) included
- Clear RTV silicone adhesive sealant included
- Detailed instructions included
- May not be legal for use on pollution controlled vehicles in California
Check out these similar products:
Our Two Cents
The design of the OEM/factory airbox on the ST1300 restricts airflow to approximately 75% of what it could be. This modification plate with modified air filter brings airflow to 100%, all you have to do is modify the airbox to install the modification plate.
If you are a rider who is very easy on the throttle and not very aggressive, this product is not for you.
This product was designed for the more aggressive riders.
The factory Honda air filter housing must be modified to use this part, the metal plate bonds to the inside of the air filter housing to seal the incoming air.
The high performance air filter has already been modified to match the modification plate.